“Ok flight due to last minute changes by airline”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 12 December 2018

The day of the departure, I get notified that our flight from San Juan to Toronto via Miami, was being changed from San Juan to Toronto via Philadelphia. A small inconvenience,however our bags never made it to Toronto until the next day

Date of travel: July 2018

Reviewed 12 December 2018

Large business class cabin, very well equipped. good beds, fairly good internet, good in flight entertainment. Front lavatories were blocked during 95% of the flight, simply to give more space and privacy to the crew... The 80+ business class passengers had to deal with two lavatories at the rear, shared with Premium Economy. Although this was pointed out to several crew members, nothing changed during the 10+ hour flight. Sad.

Date of travel: December 2018
1  Thank GFK88
Reviewed 12 December 2018

Great flights, some delays but due to weather so could not be prevented and airline kept us updated about the delays.

Date of travel: December 2018
Reviewed 12 December 2018

It was and ok flight the thing that bothers me is the people that have carry on luggage. We had a very short connection and I asked the stewardess if she could make an announcement to let the people that had a short connection to get off first, my God you would have thought I was asking her for extra nuts, reluctantly she did, we got to our next flight when they were closing the doors, ran like the wind.

Date of travel: November 2018
1  Thank Kelley7898
Reviewed 12 December 2018

As always it was a packed flight. When I sat in my seat I noticed the TV screen in front of me was not working. I asked flight attendant and she said that it happens and nothing she could do. I sat there for 3 hrs with nothing to do. No remorse on her end of plan b.

Date of travel: November 2018