“Couples cruise flight”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The flight was good. The tray table was pretty nasty but I realize that there usually isn't much of a turnaround so the plane can be cleaned. The crew was pleasant. My biggest complaint was the fact that we flew to Chicago O'Hare and then to Miami. It made for a long trip although not unpleasant. I expected there to be inflight entertainment on the trip from Chicago to Miami but there wasn't any. The flights home from Miami had inflight entertainment which was great especially during the extreme turbulence.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The first encounter with any airline is chech-in. What a nightmare! By the time I found a automated kiosk (no other choice), I was flustered by the sheer bedlam in the check-in area. People were pushing and shoving and totally unruly trying to get at a machine. There’s no organization in this area and very poor signage. The staff on the floor were yelling, yes yelling, at people!
As I said, I was flustered and ended up keying in that I had 4 bags vs 3, and at $65US that’s significant. Well, if you make a mistake, like me, kiss your money goodbye! I reported my error to staff and was rudely told as much.

The staff were surly, impatient, rude and not helpful at all! The entire experience was incredibly bad.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

very nice service desk. Flight was on time. No delays. enjoyed a cold cocktail. (bring credit card--no cash sales) Very smooth flight and person next to me did not pass gas or snore.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We bought tickets on American for DFW to Costa Rica. The plane scheduled for our flight had mechanical issues and we were delayed leaving while they attempted to fix the plane. I was disappointed that American in DFW didn't have a spare plane handy to substitute but for whatever reason, we sat on the plane at the gate for an hour until they announced we were delayed until the the next morning and that hotel rooms and food vouchers would be provided. These vouchers were printed already when we got off the plane so I have a feeling that we were forced to sit on a plane for an hour so they could print the vouchers and have them ready. I would have preferred to be in the gate area for that long wait. I expected slightly better service from American

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Due to a recent surgery, I required a wheelchair for walking was limited. Both in Miami and in Mexico City I was beautifully squired to and from the aircraft by wonderful attendants. It made all of the difference to assure my trip was comfortable and totally pleasant.