“We went hungry”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Our flight left midmorning. We grabbed breakfast at our hotel. They came through with beverages and crackers about 2 hrs into our nonstop flight. An hour later began presenting food for purchase. We were slightly more than mid plane. They announced they were out of these items just before they reached us. My husband was able to purchase the last very small snack box. We arrived on time. 7:20 but Sat on tarmac more than an hour. This was uncomfortable to say the least and I believe avoidable. There is no good reason to not supply enough food for these long flights and dangerous for my husband who is diabetic. They did have decent coffee

Date of travel: October 2018

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I really enjoy the Premium Economy service on the 787-9. Just seems much roomier than the 777. The service was good and the cabin crew was friendly. The meals were just ok.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank MichaelO177
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

“Horrible “ is not even enough to express the the bad customer service of this company’s staff from Toronto Pearson airport. They need to be re trained in this department since we the travellers are the ones paying their wages. I would not recommend dealing with anyone who works for AA in Toronto.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Flight from point of origin was delayed, which would have made me miss my connecting flight at DFW. AA customer service (phone) worked with me to reschedule my flights so that I would arrive at my destination on the same day.

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I've had spotty success with on-time flights with American Airlines and my previous experience in June from Wicita to Orlando was a horrible experience. However our most recent trip from Charleston to Wichita was on time, if not a couple minutes early, on both segments! We also booked an exit row seat which was much more spacious than the usual extremely crowded economy section. This afforded us extra legroom which was much appreciated. My only area of concern was that the flight attendants could have been a little more friendly. It's not that they were unfriendly, they just weren't as friendly as they could have been.