“I always fly AA”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Flying out of Lexington, KY I always fly AA because of cost. I am disabled and use a scooter. I gate check my scooter and walk onto plane with crutches . I was allowed to board first but then I wait to get off because I am so slow. Service was good on both American Eagle and AA. Had to rush to connect flight in DFW because of a weather delay leaving Portland but made the flight. Service was good but the sandwich my husband got was mediocre. I carry snacks so I don’t ever buy their food.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very Comfortable, Free Wifi but no TV screen on the back of the seat which would have been better. You can choose your seat when you check in but you have to pay a $10 surcharge.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've had approximately a dozen flights with American so far this year, and I'm going to do whatever I can in the future to avoid them and use another airline. Two flights have been cancelled with automatic rebooking the next day, ALL were delayed, some by several hours. I understand that delays happen do to all sorts of things. But it's the attitude after the fact that American is failing on. No matter what, they will not help you in any way.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had a great crew for my flight from ATL to PHL and the flight was smooth and stress free. The plane was fairly new and everything was on time. The seats had enough room to be comfortable for myself and the plane was clean. What else do you need?

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

American is shrinking the seats and the bathrooms on their 737's so much that the general population is finding it hard to fly comfortably. Had to go to the rest room and it was so short and so narrow that I had trouble getting in and out of the tiny place. I understand you want to make money by putting more people on the flight but come on. On the return we were on an Airbus which was way more comfortable because they had not realigned the seats and cabin yet. At 6ft 1 in I barely had enough leg space but had way more than the 737 where my knees were pushing the seat in front of me forward for the whole flight. I could hardly walk when I deplaned on that one. You can do a much better job if you try.