“Average, Consider all Options!!”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I recently had a round trip from CLT to CDMX via American and found my experience to be okay. I normally fly Delta, and this experience reminded me why- service. The flight attendants on our flight back were rude, and were annoyed when asked anything. The service on our outbound flight was average, which is why I’m not giving this a lower rating.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

No complaints. Flight and landing were good. Service was good. Seats fine. Two legs on the trip, change in LA...that was a crazy long walk to another terminal, but the flight and airline were fine. Legroom, I am 5’1” so it’s never an issue for me. In flight entertainment to Maui was great, it was a larger plane but from ATL to LAX it was just ok. You had to log into their WiFi-on your own device. No screen for each seat.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a wonderful way to get to the heart of Europe - a welcome addition to the AA routes. The aircraft was not the best. In business class the movies are on laptops rather than on the larger seat screens and the table for meals is clunky and difficult to put up and away. To eat, although slim, I had to put my seat upright, not reclined, so my tray could lie flat and I could eat. The check in process was average as was the service on the plane, except for the Purser, who was excellent.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

They did a great job making sure we were comfortable and fed! Customer service was great. No entertainment as it was an older aircraft. That made the ride very long. Otherwise, everything was perfect. Jeremy from Liberty Travel in NY was excellent!!!!

1  Thank Kathleen C
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The flight attendants on American Eagle were disappointing. I am amazed on how the flight attendants on American Airlines are professional and care about doing a good job. American Eagle flight attendants are not even close to the American Airlines flight attendants. I will try to never fly American Eagle again.