“Average International flight”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

There are things I liked about the flight - convenience, in flight staff, mostly on time. But there are a few things that were dings - luggage always seems to take a long time to appear at the carousel, for long flights (over 6 hours each), there were no in seat screens (WHAT??!) and if I didn't pay for the extra legroom, even at my 5'4" I would be cramped.

There was also a great deal of confusion for the 'random security checks' in Iceland - the staff at the gate seemed confused about who and when we were boarding.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had an early morning flight and overall it was a good experience. Staff is very friendly. The flight was on time. Got offered snacks and beverages. Would fly again with them.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

American gives you nothing but a ride for your money. $25 to check a bag. I have long legs and could not even sit down in my "assigned" seat, so I had to pay $45 for an exit row just so I could sit down. Ridiculous. If they make the seats any smaller they will have to call it the children's section. And the flight home was 2 hours late and the plane was freezing cold.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Other than the larger seat first class was a huge waste of money. Economy class got their complimentary drinks 30 minutes before we did. Food was disgusting cheese enchilada and a chocolate chip cookie...really?
The lavatory was disgusting with old stained commode and sink. That didn't stop the constant stream of people coming from econ class using the lav for first class without a peep from flight attendants. Had to wait 20 minutes to use it as a result.
The plane was so old it did not have charging plugs for devices or entertainment monitors, We we told we could use the inflight wi-fi on our own devices to watch a movie but there was NO WI-FI for the entire time we were over the water which was 2/3's of the flight. What a joke...at our expense. Never again to Jamaica on AA.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nice short flight from Miami to Orlando. Very efficient and no challenges. I did not check a bag so have no review on luggage handling.