“Surprisingly goood flight”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 16 October 2018

I had an early morning flight from White Plains to Chicago with connection to Seattle And all went really well. Connections were good and planes boarded on time so we arrived early. I even had aisle seat with empty seat in the middle which was great. I don’t know but have not been impressed with AA l

Date of travel: May 2018

Reviewed 16 October 2018

On our way to London, the flight was pretty good. But! on the way back from London to Miami, Fla. was horrible!
My sister and I were trying to get our seats upgraded a bit closer front and couldn't. Our seats were towards the back. The Airlines literally crunch people into seats. The lady in front of me was so selfish, she pushed her seat all the way back, causing us to have to pull on her seat every time we had to get up to go to the restroom. Her seat was inches from me. At least my sister and I are courteous enough to only push our seats back a bit, for the sake of those behind us. There was allot of turbulence and we don't understand why? Because it wasn't even raining. The Pilot could have chosen to rise above it. ?. My sister asked for Glutten Free meal from the beginning, and they gave it to the lady in front of us by mistake, thus leaving my sister without a meal. They brought her a meal from First Class, which was kind, but my sister barely ate it, cause she doesn't like fish. She ended up getting sick on the flight and having to go to the restroom to vomit. We overheard 3 flight attendants speaking by the restroom, and they said: They couldn't believe what the Company (AA) was doing to the passenger's, shoving them into seats like sardines in a can, that it was inhuman! and that it could cost problems on the flights! Again! Worse flight ever coming overseas! Next time it will be Virgin Airlines for us!

Date of travel: September 2018
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 16 October 2018

The seating is just so so tight that it makes the flight not enjoyable. I guess we should complain, if you were crossing the country by wagon train it would be a lot more roomy but really tough. I look back fondly at the time when the airlines gave us room to enjoy the flight.

Date of travel: September 2018
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 16 October 2018

Just prior to boarding after a 2-hour delay (with no explanation) a group of airport employees hustled several tables and stanchions into the boarding area. There were no discernible lines, just complete chaos. They were apparently performing a “security” check (this is inside airport security) which amounted to looking for liquids. My bottle of water, purchased inside security at a ridiculously high cost for the flight, was confiscated. My companion’s backpack was not checked at all. Seems like a total scam and created massive confusion at the gate. No information from the American Airlines gate staff about this search.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 16 October 2018

I think it’s wrong to not allow me to select my seat until checking in the day prior, and then making me pay more and less I want an assigned seat which no one really wants. I want to get where I’m going and I want to select my seat when I pay for it not later. Other than that the flight was fine

Date of travel: October 2018