“Good Flight, as Usual”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I fly several times a year and find nonstop, first class worth the additional cost, especially if you are a larger person. The service and food are always very good, especially the warm nuts and snack of cheese, crackers, and grapes.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Pleasantly surprised to have American Airlines provide the most comfortable, enjoyable flight of the year for me, so far! Previous horrid 2013 flights to Columbus and RIC were very negative, however, they have redeemed themselves with me. Courteous and attentive staff, clean 'room to move' bathroom, frequent refreshments, menu available, and No delays. Only negative was the guy in front reclining his seat in my lap & knees. Looking forward to Dallas flight.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The flight was on time and it was a nice smooth flight. Flight attendants were not the friendliest but it was all good

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My first and last time to fly "Basic Economy." It was basic transportation; I was able to get from point A to B.
Pros: Flight was on time. Checked luggage arrived. Flight crew was friendly but mostly hiding.
Cons: I couldn't choose my seat. The plane was very full and I could not change it without a fee. The man in the seat next to me was very large and insisted upon keeping the armrest up, consequently, his body overflowed into my space.
It wasn't called the red-eye flight for no reason.
The best part of the trip was the the airport in Phoenix where there was a Trip Advisor store.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The flight was late coming in and going out. I preordered the cheese plate earlier in the week. I requested a gin and tonic with a LIME! When she finally dumped down and RAN, I said "excuse me", she whips around and condescendingly, scolds me that there are NO LEMONS AND LIMES ON THE FLIGHT. (SO MANY WAYS, THAT COULD HAVE BEEN HANDLED MORE PROFESSIONALLY!) Okay, no limes. Everyone else in first has been served lunch almost done. My crappy little cheese plater is no where in site. Neither is the Head Stew. Another flight attendant, comes by, I stop her and ask about my meal. She comes back and reports, "Oh she forgot about you!" First class and you can forget about someone. Rich, VERY Rich! Finally, it was the fake braid swishing over my body, food and drink, that made me not want anything at all. SOOOO gross, having hair in my food! When I wrote my letter to AA, I wondered what kind of hygiene rules the had in place that would allow long hair and not require it to be held back.