“Better than expected”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

In the past I had horrible experiences with customer service and baggage with this airline carrier. This most recent was much better at the counter and with my luggage. I did notice a few of the attendants being short or less than pleasant though at the check in kiosks at the airport when working with passengers.

Reviewed 24 August 2018

Our flight to Philadelphia and then the connect to Syracuse were both on time and the service was great. Same for the return connecting flights about a week later.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 24 August 2018

Air travel isn’t what it used to be. I would say it was perfectly adequate. Best fare available. Left on time, landed early. No surprises.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

I have been flying over 59 years and almost exclusively on American Airlines. This trip was sub par. A pilot failed to show on another flight so our picket who had the misfortune of coming early was snatched and I had to spend the night in a motel near the airport. Our first class seats were preserved by the very attentive rebooking crew; however, we were placed in coach from Miami to Grand Cayman. Hopefully I won’t have to fight for my refund difference between first and coach.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Flew from Phila. To Dallas, as usually once boarded , the announcement came over, The is a problem with the plane. Sat on the plane for more than hour before it was fixed. This is not the first time this has happen. I do not understand why? On this flight there was over 20 stand by on the list. But they made that there employees got a seat in and out of uniform.