“Agreat airline with great service”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 24 August 2018

I was very wary when booking as I had heard a few bad things about American airlines but our alternative would have been via London and travelling between Heathrow and Gatwick so opted for this.
I was very pleasently surprised. The plane was a fairly new Airbus and was very light with a reasonable amount of leg room (I am 6ft 3 so leg room is usually and issue). The staff were vey helpful (Although 1 constantly chewed gum with her mouth open) and nothing was too much trouble. The meals were very nice (For airline meals)and the entertainment system had load to choose from and some very recent movies. We had 2 kids and my mother who needed wheelchair assistance and the airline were great from the moment we checked in. There were wheelchair assistance right from checking in to landing and then transfering to our connecting flight to orlando. I will definately fly with American again.

Date of travel: July 2018

Reviewed 24 August 2018

I love AA for their prices and the great customer service. they always keep you up to date w/ flights & delays if any.

Reviewed 24 August 2018

One of the worst experiences in terms of customer service form any of the airlines flown. Flight was delayed by 22 hours first it was said due to weather and later on to operational issues no available flight crew to operate the plane. The Customer service Agents, Gate agent and Check in personal have no clues too what there do. As a frequent traveler I understand things can happen due to circumstances out of the airlines control but in this case the airline operated later flight during the day to the same destinations so there would been options to bring in Flight crews to operate out flight. but no delayed by 22 hours. When asked to speak to the AA manager on Duty i had to wait 45 minutes to be informed he is not available. We ended up having to pay for our own hotels, meals, transportation which cost close to $ 500 in extra charges for our group of 4 and American Airlines Declines any responsibility. Just amazing. I know there are many choices of Airlines to fly and AA is going to be on the bottom of my list.

1  Thank Bjoern K
Reviewed 24 August 2018

The flight was on time and easy. The flight attendants were polite and helpful. There were zero inconveniences on this trip when it came to the flights.

Reviewed 24 August 2018

These flights got me where I was going and did it on time but there wasn't anything spectacular about it. I've flown with other airlines that were fantastic.

2  Thank ShirleyB0421