“American Airlines Easy Flight”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 24 August 2018

The flight was on time and easy. The flight attendants were polite and helpful. There were zero inconveniences on this trip when it came to the flights.

Reviewed 24 August 2018

These flights got me where I was going and did it on time but there wasn't anything spectacular about it. I've flown with other airlines that were fantastic.

2  Thank ShirleyB0421
Reviewed 24 August 2018

The flight attendants and crew did an outstanding job on this flight. From the reclining chairs, TV electronics to the food was excellent! Worth the up charge for sure.

1  Thank Travelingforfun039
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

I flew from STL to Phoenix, then from Phoenix to Maui. On my flight from STL to Phoenix, each seat had it’s own personal television. You could choose whatever movie you wanted to watch during your flight. The screen also included inflight menu options. This flight was only three hours. Leg room was limited. On the flight from Phoenix to Maui, leg room was better, but there was only a television at front focal points in the plane (you plugged your headphones into the armrest). There was an option for you to access inflight WiFi to access othe movies via iPad or smart phone. I feel that the personal televisions and electronic menu should be offerered for the 6 hour flight vs. not the 3 hour flight. Staff was friendly and I liked that American Airlines checked my carry on bag for free to and from Maui to allow for more overhead space. I did not like that seats seemed small and that every flight I took too and from Maui was over booked. It seemed like American Airlines was always looking for volunteers to take a later flight with incentives. I think it is rude to overbook flights to ensure a profit. Clearly customer service is not An American Airlines priority.

Reviewed 24 August 2018

Maybe I'm spoiled with all my international flight experience, because I'm always disappointed when flying AA. It's like a public bus line in every aspect.

Date of travel: September 2017