“On time and polite service”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 9 April 2018

My fault completely that I missed the initial flight but the service agents at American Airline went beyond to assure my arrival in Oakland. Really friendly and fast to act. By the way, Oakland is such a great alternative to San Francisco!

Date of travel: April 2018

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Airlines are squeezing us and Americanis no exception. You would think on long flight like Dallas to Honolulu the food could be a little better. We got a cold roll up on the light over. The flight back from Kauai to Phoenix had no food at all (except a cookie thing). I realize it’s economy but on British airways last March from Paris to JFK we got a full meal plus drinks. The seats are narrow, the aisles are narrow; it’s all about the fees. The only good thing was our carry one fit in the overhead so we didn’t have to pay bag fees.

Date of travel: January 2018
Reviewed 9 April 2018

8am flight out of Charlotte arrives in Las Vegas at 10:10 am, a direct flight. I always book this flight, as it does not make you feel like you have spent a day of your time off traveling. You still have a full day in Vegas. I will pay the extra for an exit row seat to have the leg room to stretch out, it is worth the extra bucks.

Date of travel: March 2018
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Boarding was like getting 200 people into a phone booth. Organization was poor and there were four (4) priority boarding groups. There were only three other groups.
How can 4 out of 7 groups be priority. I paid $70 extra for my wife and I to be Priority boarded. We ended up being assigned Group 4. Otherwise, we would have been in Group 5. What a rip off.
Also why are you charged $25 for the first checked bag? Don't most people who travel have bags to check? This isn't business travel, e.g. Philadelphia to Chicago during the week.

Date of travel: April 2018

Small business planes.
Fast but small, probably help 70 passengers and they made sure it was full.
No legroom at all, I was almost crippled by the time we arrived.
If you had a window seat, forget about using the restroom as no one could move to let you out.
Window seats not worth it because they are mounted near the floor, you could only see down.

Date of travel: May 2017