“Awesome experience! ”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

I have flown many times and I cannot say enough about this crew especially our flight attendant Natasha. She went above and beyond to make us comfortable we were only in New York for a short time after being completely exhausted she made sure we were as comfortable as possible. The crew even aloud one of our friends that was a passenger to announce that the Yankees had won which was the reason for our visit. They were so accommodating and polite. I will never fly anything other then America Airlines thank you so much to our flight attendant Natasha you were the best!!!

Reviewed 19 October 2017

On my return from Las Vegas to Cleveland I was pushed by the flight attendant to close my window shade during the movie. He instructed me several times to close it but I didn't. I really enjoy looking out of the window and it makes flying less claustrophobic. My wife was upset thinking the issue would escalate. It put a bad ending on a nice vacation. I contacted the airline and was sent a "canned" response with no personal attention. On the second part of the flight (Chicago to Cleveland) we were on Canadair (sponsored by AA). The condition of the plane was terrible. Much of the interior trim was damaged and the plane appeared old and filthy. You didn't feel the plane was safe due to the poor condition. During my business career I flew on many airlines but this happened to be my first (and last) time on AA. Use them as a last resort.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

You are heartless and gutless American Airlines. When tragedy hits a city like Napa and when a large family event like my wife's 60th birthday celebration is derailed due to circumstances completely out of our control, I would have expected a more empathetic ear, especially when all of the airlines are being so heavily scrutinized by the world right now.

But not you guys. I got a long form letter saying there was nothing that could be done and when I asked to speak to a supervisor I got a drone on the other end that was typing another email as she was saying that she was authorized to speak on behalf of a supervisor and there is nothing that can be done for me or my family.

I didn't even want to cancel and get a refund. All I wanted was airline credit with no ticket exchange fee so we could rebook the trip after Napa got back on its feet. But noooo, that would be out of the scope of the rules and travel guidelines so nothing can be done to help me.

Well American, I guess the million miles I have flown with you personally and through corporations that didn't give me credit for the miles I flew with you over the years means absolutely NOTHING to you whatsoever. I can assure you that l i will do everything in my power never to use America Airlines again in the future, Your company has lost a very good customer that used to be loyal to you. No more. No heart and no compassion whatsoever. I am just a number without a face. And for that, you lose big time.

2  Thank Rick W
Reviewed 18 October 2017

The airline and the flight were pretty average stuff. Few airlines have performed better, and few do worse. My single greatest complaint is that they moved my flight time up by a couple of hours in both directions, which created some problems for me. For one, I live an hour and a half from the airport, so I had to get up extra early to catch my flight.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Made reservations two months later AA canceled my flight and my seat assignment of 7B which was supposed to leave at 4:10 p.m.. They canceled that flight and created a new one at 4:04 p.m. same day same air port but my seat was now 26d. Called and asked they'd give me back the 7B for $50.00us. Lousy as can be.