“"On Time" airline experience”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Pleasant experience from start to finish on a round trip from Raleigh, NC to San Juan, Puerto Rico with a stop over at Charlotte, N.C. On time with all flights and connections. Service at the gates as well as inflight service was good. Not the inflight service experienced years ago on domestic flights but for what one expects today the onboard service was very good.

Date of travel: February 2017

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I fly on a regular basis during prime times of the year. American has been the same in terms of services and accumens. However, since the merger with US Airways, American AIrlines is too pricey. You really need to wait and look, etc. Who has time to do that? LOL!

Date of travel: December 2016
Reviewed 14 February 2017

I like to travel with American because I am accumulating miles. I have not had big problems with them and if they had they answered me well.

Date of travel: December 2016
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Flight from Reno left 20 minutes late to LAX. Plane had to de-ice. We had only 50 minutes between flights which made it now 30 minutes. When we landed at LAX we got off the plane at this small terminal and had to wait for the small shuttle buses, 3 before getting to our next terminal. The shuttle van was in no hurry and made several stops befor reaching our final destination. When reached the terminal we thought we had 7 minutes to walk over a 1/4 mile. I walked as fast as I could leaving my wife way behind. When I reached the gate 2 minutes late the plane had already left1 minute early, but had actually closed its doors 10 minutes early. THEY DO NOT WAIT FOR THEIR CONNECTING FLIGHTS!. They said I was late along with 15 other passengers. It cost me an extra hotel stay that night and losing an entire day of my vacation. BE AWARE!

Date of travel: February 2017
2  Thank Flyfisherman1949
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Was a very good flight, loved the fact it was non stop. Hard to find nonstop flights. OKC airport was great, easy to get around in. American did an excellent job!

Date of travel: July 2016