“Love love love ALASKA!!!”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Having enough mileage points to fly First Class was heaven!! First leg of the trip (San Jose to Seattle) was business class and really great, but flying first class from Seattle to Juneau was awesome! We are spoiled now.

Date of travel: September 2017
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Too bad I waited so long to fly Alaska. Great airline! The fare was good.Service great. I really like the wifi and internet service. Newer equipment and great meals.

Date of travel: July 2018
    • Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 27 August 2018

We always travel to San Diego through Alaska Airlines and its the best service ever. We travel a lot and we think Alaska Airlines is one of the best airlines we have ever travel by. Always on time and their staff is really nice.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Had a good trip. Crew was pleasant and efficient, Enjoyed the trip. Luggage came of really.fast. Had to pay to $25 extra for luggage,

Reviewed 27 August 2018

The hurricane; Lane, was making its way to Maui just as we were to start our vacation. When I called to see if we could cancel our reservations I was offered full refund, no penalties due to the impending hurricane. Unfortunately for me, I never got on to the flight but my next flight I will check Alaska first. They are friendly and reasonable. Thank you for using common sense.

Date of travel: August 2018
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)