“Mostly great!”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 31 August 2017

My recent round trip on Alaska from Portland to Los Angeles with Alaska was a good experience in nearly every way - friendly crew, pleasant beverage service and efficient boarding and deplaning. There is one small complaint in that my husband's bag tag was ripped off on the way down and mine on the way back. Probably wouldn't even mention it if only one had gone missing, but both?

Reviewed 31 August 2017

On our recent trip from Charleston to Anchorage and return two weeks later, we experienced the same excellent service and promptness. Both flights left on time and return flight was 20 minutes early arriving. I was aware of the on board entertainment app prior to boarding, so that information allowed me to enjoy the on board entertainment on my iPad.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

First time on Alaska and I have to say, they did live up to the customer service they tout. Every single employee we encountered was super friendly and very helpful. The only reason I did not give them 5 stars was not because of the people, it was the plane itself. We were sitting in the first row of economy after the first class section (which we paid extra for), normally called the bulkhead but instead of a hard wall which usually separates you, all there was was a curtain. Ackward to say the least and annoying when the curtain keeps hitting you in the leg. Not a good design on an airplane. Everything else was top notch!

Reviewed 31 August 2017

I really enjoyed this experience. We did pay $25 per bag, but we had assigned seats for the very reasonable fare, as opposed to Southwest. On the return flight, the pilot put the plane down so smoothly, we hardly knew we were touching the tarmac. And I know Albuquerque's reputation as a difficult place to fly in to, given our altitude. Great job!

Reviewed 31 August 2017

I always have good experiences when flying Alaska Airlines and mainly use them as my premiere airline because of their mileage plan. I fly often and accumulate enough miles for a 'free' round-trip flight to Hawaii (my preferred location) at least every two years. I also receive text notifications of every aspect of my itinerary...works for me.

1  Thank Lynnette J