“Mr”
Review of Air Mauritius

Reviewed 8 December 2020

Staffs are not professional and rude. Plus the service on the plane is very poor. The entertainment system don't have much options either. Actually I didn't find anyone watching any movie. I looked around. Contacted the airline a few times to complain but never got any response back. This speaks volume about there service and how they value there customers! I'll never use this airline again!

Date of travel: December 2020
Write a reviewReviews (2,355)

Reviewed 29 November 2020 via mobile

On 27th November 2020. I have connected flight to Mauritius-mumbai, Mumbai to delhi, delhi to paro :Bhutan on 30th November.
My flight ✈️ Mk110 face technical problems there for ,we have to shift in another flight a.I was so upset because I know I will miss Mumbai to delhi flight. As I thought another flight take off 12:30 and reach 7:30pm at mumbai.
Here, movements i step down from air i saw one girl holding my name with paper ✋ .I told its was me what happens ,I was so surprised she told me she was here to help me .madam we are running out of time please can you follow me. I said OK, I follow her. Air Mauritius of India staff 3 of them did there best to catch another flight but unfortunately I miss that .I have no regret for miss flight I was so surprised and shock by the way they help there passenger. I really appreciate and thankful to air Mauritius helping me .I have no regret for choosing your airlines. Next time also I will love to fly with your airline. I thankful madam phelanena dsouge and 2sweet girl& all air Mauritius staff. Food is also very good.love u all.
Love from ugyen

• Value for money
1  Thank ugyendims
Reviewed 29 November 2020 via mobile

On date 27th November 2020. I have connected flight to Mauritius-
Mumbai , Mumbai -delhi ,delhi _paro Bhutan on 30th November. Every thing process well but mk110 flight got technical problems I was so upset coz I know I will miss Mumbai to delhi flight. Around 12:30am we shift in another flight and reach Mumbai around 7:30pm .
Here, for my surprise air Mauritius staff are waiting for me and they guide and help me to catch next flight ✈️..they did there best . I am really surprised and very thankful for there kindness ❤ for doing there best ..especially madam phelanena dsouge &two more staff.
I don't regret for missing my flight ..I was really happy for doing your best and helping me ..so I would like to thanks all the staff of air Mauritius and air Mauritius of India.
Its was one of my best experience journey.
Air Mauritius is the best ,you won't regret for choosing this flight .
Love from ugyen (Bhutan ).

• Seat comfort
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
Reviewed 24 November 2020

Being a Mauritian, I'm very disappointed with the services onboard the flight. The Air hostess shout at the passengers, there is no kind words from them. On top of that they don't help passengers to put their luggage in the cabin instead they stand and keep staring what you are doing. I think the company should take people who are competent to work.
The Air hostess cannot be compared as the one of big airlines - in terms of physical appearance, smile & services. I think the company should take care of small details if they want to see the company grow.

Reviewed 2 November 2020

Bought 'flexible' ticket but when i had to change the date of the ticket, we were told we had to pay a penalty fee of about 15 000 rupees per person and this is me travel with my husband and 2 kids. Advice. Do NOT buy ticket directly from Air mauritius ever! They try to extort every single penny you have for their own benefit.

• Customer service
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.