“Small plane to travel so far.”
Review of Air Mauritius

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Inconenient tv screen times. One of the other planes had one screen to share and a set channel. Leg space is too less. The isles are quite narrow.

Date of travel: March 2018
2  Thank Nazeera S
Write a reviewReviews (2,355)

Reviewed 16 March 2018

It was a 6 hours flight from Mumbai. The return flight was delayed by about an hour. The check-in and boarding went smooth. In flight service and food was good too. Suggest providing more vegetarian meal quantity. Also suggest proving in seat power outlet.

Date of travel: February 2018
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

As you will see for yourself in the attached photograph. These seats are Air Mauritius Business class. No power sockets etc...

Date of travel: March 2018
10  Thank jmharel
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Although it was a long 12 hours flight from Heathrow to Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport in Mauritius on an Airbus A340-300, I have a good flight. We left Heathrow at 20.00hrs and arrived 1155hrs. The online check in was simple and easy. I had seat no 12B which was an aisle seat which I requested.

I arrived at Heathrow Airport, Terminal 4, 3 hours before departure and was the third passenger to checkin my luggages which were within my allowance of 23 KG.
The flight left 30 minutes late which is not bad. It could have been worst but made it in time in Mauritius.

I found the legroom was a bit tight and seat was not great. I have to accept it as I was flying economy. I found the cabin crew very friendly and helpful which are reassuring. The meals were served hot and not unpleasant. There were choices of menus - seafood or chicken. There was not restrictions on drinks. I had 2 Gins and Tonics and a small bottle of white wine with my meal. On the entertainment side there was the latest Blockbuster movies in several languages. I noticed a lot of passengers had iPads and watching their own programs.

I had my own books to read and relaxed on the flight. As on all long haul flights there are queues for toilets. The toilets were reasonably clean. It must be passengers were considerate to other fellow passengers.

On the whole it was a great flight. May be I was lucky. The cabin crew were hard working and very helpful.

I flew back to London on MK42 after 3 weeks. I flew on Airbus A343. We left at 22.00hrs and arrived 06.35hrs. Same thing. No trouble and had a pleasant flight home.

Yes, I would recommend Air Mauritius for its fares and services

Date of travel: December 2017
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Check In was so organised and easy. On Board the cabin crew were attentive and excellent and catering was very good.

Date of travel: February 2018
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.