“No! Would not recommend”
Review of Air India

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Both airplanes we took were quit unpleasant. The toilettes were dirty and smelling, which is something I would accept being in India but not in the air. But worst of all was the food. Really, really bad. And this was the status on all flights with air India that we took. Even though the domestic flights within India probably was worse. I would not fly with them again on a long trip if there was other choices.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Its a 3 hrs 35 minutes flight from Delhi to Muscat. The flight was delayed for more then 2 hours. The passengers were not informed about the delay. When I asked to Air India desk attendant to call his manager , he refused it. Staff were not at all concerned about the passengers. My only request to all the readers of this review - Do not fly by Air India.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice and comfortable flight with good meals and gentle service,clean airplane.I’ve always been on time at destination.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A friend and I optimistically allowed three hours to switch from domestic to international at terminal 2 Mumbai as there are few Air India flights between Nagpur and Mumbai. The flight was delayed two hours and, despite Air India assuring us they had made arrangements to make sure we made our connection at Mombai, nothing was arranged when we got there and we missed our connection. Another friend has today also been caught out. They grudgingly agreed to route my friend and I back to Australia on their flights which featured poor service and indifferent cabin crew. I recommend you find alternative service providers.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

just can't beat the round trip price of $50 USD to Hyderabad. found my flight on google flights. its worth it all day.

1  Thank JimDeBerry