“took Mumbai to Jaipur on 4th December 2017”
Review of Air India

Reviewed 11 December 2017

good food and service, flight was delayed by 25 mins and baggage was on time. check in process was smooth and simple and upgrade was given to me my infant.

1  Thank Nikhil_Sanjay_Joshi

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

I travel to Delhi a few times every year and have tried Jet Airways, Virgin etc and found the choice of timings, food, fares to be the best. The snobs who berated a public sector airlines can rest easy as after becoming a Star Alliance member the flights have a mix of ethnicities travelling rather than just Indians going home. Just be nice to the staff and thank them with a smile and they will go above & beyond the call of duty. Unlike BA where you have to PAY £25 each side to reserve your seat- you can do this for free the moment you book your ticket. First change of ticket on the return leg is free if you get the same class of ticket. Their special dietary requests are good and comprehensive. Planes are good, legroom sufficient and at par with other airlines.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

I loved this Air Line! It was my first experience with them and I was not disappointed! As a matter of fact, I consider it as one of my all time best experiences in flying, and I do fly a lot! For a starter the staff was superb: with a big smile, friendly, professional, well dressed, and incredibly competent! Throughout the trip from NY to London and they kept on pampering us: gifts, wonderful wine (my first ever Indian wine ... and I loved it), and fine touches that made the experience pleasurable ... for instance, they give you this cute little slipper that you wear, making you feel at home! And talking about home: their food was excellent and I ate so much I felt as if I will never eat again! I cannot thank them enough for making the over 6 hours trip a true fun experience! Thanks Air India!

1  Thank oettouney
Reviewed 10 December 2017

I took a flight Chennai-Cok morning well timed. You can land and have full day nearly to complete your business activity but you have to wait for next day to return. No evening flight, which makes it a compulsory stay at night. Food and Beverage for hourly flight is atrocious in all AI flights

2  Thank B V
Reviewed 10 December 2017

Perfect timed Flight for us to take this from Hyderabad to Chennai. On time flight and an overall good experience.