“If I could leave a 0 out 5, I would”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Havent even flown with them yet, but their customer service and website are pretty useless for booking with miles and making changes to itinerary when airline cancelled flight. Have flown them once before with similar experience. Flight itself was comfortable but service desks are terrible. Hard to see myself ever using them again.

• Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (32,255)

Reviewed 21 January 2021

Firstly, the flight leg from Istanbul to Paris was just fine, smooth and no issues! That's where the madness started. Upon arrival the airport seemed a desolate place, where it is mostly shutdown due to COVID-19, and so you cannot even get to eat except sandwiches at ridiculous prices. They take away any water to force you to buy Evian.
Now, contrary to the efforts above, the flight from Paris was MORE THAN FULL. How can it be? We had a group or mothers with yelling/screaming babies, each of them occupying just 1 seat. It mean that for many 3 people in a row we had actually 4 people!
Great way to deal with Covid situation, don't you think?
On top of that it got very very cold and the promised inflight Wi-Fi didnt exist. Now, the chorus of babies and little children yelled and screamed the entire 11.5 hours non-stop. Not even my Bose headphones with noise cancellation could handle it. Some asked the crew deal with them. Their response was "What can we do?". They just don't care. A young french woman next to me said it was the worst flight of her life too.
Dear AF, think about a limit of people onboard a Boeing 777, special distancing and comfort. I arroved completely exhausted and badly jetlagged. I will NOT choose AF again, willingly. My worry is that I have a return flight a few weeks. You've been warned!

2  Thank charlesbA4534QN
Reviewed 19 January 2021

They made me check in my 8kg hand luggage and lost it. After raising complaint no one seemed to be looking for the luggage. We got standard response on calls that was there on website. They don't know where my bag went. I bet someone might have stolen it if they can't seem to find it anywhere.
While in flight they provided food in bits and morsel. We were sitting hungry for most of our journey. Simply won't fly with them again.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
2  Thank BlossC17
Reviewed 17 January 2021

Air France definitely have no respect for Africans the costumer service was horrible and they didn’t fallow any COVID-19 travel protocol

Date of travel: December 2020
1  Thank falys2021
Reviewed 11 January 2021

Hi,

I had two issues at the airport, one of my baggage was delayed for 7 days and it is already under claim C-4114841. I need proper full refund of my receipts for this claim.

The reported issue is under C-4114841. The checked in baggage was torn at the arrival and it is not fixable. I was told in the email that Air France Bengluru team will call me and I was sincerely waiting for the response call from the customer care but so far I haven't received any call. When I tracked the status online today, it showed as CLOSED. I was shocked about this status, How dare Air France can close this case / claim without my approval or without proper solution or refund.

This is completely unacceptable.

Thanks