“AIR FRANCE WILL CANCEL YOUR FLIGHT AND STEAL YOUR MONEY”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 4 September 2020

A few days ago I booked a flight from Paris to Vienna. Three days later I received an email stating that the flight had been cancelled. It said I could request a refund, which I did.

Two days later I received the refund invoice for 32 euros, for a flight that cost near to a 100 euros!

No possible way to escalate the claim except spending hours on the phone.

I didn't think Air France was such a despicable company.

Date of travel: September 2020
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank R8523TWjeffk
Write a reviewReviews (32,262)

Reviewed 30 August 2020

The flight was comfortable, the staff most kind and helpful, the landing was the smoothest i have experienced; many congratulations to the people working for the airline. There could have been a more careful approach regarding the wearing of masks during the flight.

Reviewed 28 August 2020

We are due to travel in December from London via Paris to Guadeloupe. We now need to change the London to Paris leg. No problem you would have thought as we had Flex tickets where changes are free up until the day of departure.. We’ve now spent days talking to the call centre and via messenger being told that we have to pay a ‘penalty’ or a ‘stop over’ fee and various other reasons. Despite repeated requests for a breakdown of the legs costs they just ignore you. Even more annoying if we select the trip again as new passengers with the new timing we want it’s cheaper than the fare we paid. Basically Air France Flex tickets are useless as they just tell you the bit you need to change has gone up without any way of us checking. Seems like at best sharp practice and at worst a scam. Will never ever use them again..

1  Thank Inselaffle
Reviewed 28 August 2020

This company is the worst ever. When I got my bags at destination they were all open with items missing inside. And I wasnt the only person that happened to.. They advised me in the airport to go to their office to get a refund which I did. They also told me it was going to take time due to the current situation. And 1 month later what they have to say is that they cant get me a refund for everything I lost in their plane, almost $500 worth of items. Im never EVER gonna fly air france again.
You should think about hiring good people That are not gonna steal people stuff. Nimporte quoi! Vous degoutez

Date of travel: July 2020
1  Thank Anhnn123
Reviewed 25 August 2020 via mobile

This was my 1st time flying Air France and it was wonderful.
First of all, the corp & the crew did a very thorough job of social distancing. Every other row was left blank and the passengers were arranged with plenty of space bt each one.
We fell asleep during the flight and they kept a snack for each of us & that made my 11 yr old so haply bc kids love airline snacks bc theyre different from the 1s you buy at a supermarket.
The flight crew could not have been friendlier or more professional.
The Bathroom was exceptionally clean and smell very refreshing.
Also, flight take off and landing were right on time.
I will look forward to another opportunity to fly AIR FRANCE.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
2  Thank mjanedis
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.