“Good service”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 24 August 2020

Even during covid-19 their inflight service was good, they offer beer or wine or spirit. Announcements were on French, English and Greek.
The A320 was ok with sufficient legroom.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank magistros
Write a reviewReviews (32,262)

Reviewed 23 August 2020

I experienced the worst airplane company yesterday (angry employees shouting at customers, poor information and very bad service). Never egain

1  Thank wallada1
Reviewed 22 August 2020

My flight was cancelled and I was told that I could apply for a refund which I did. My colleagues got a refund straight away(beginning of June) but I just contacted them as I have not heard anything since and I have been told that I have to wait another 90 days to be processed. It is completely unacceptable!
I have another flight booked for South Africa for December and, after contacting them to find out my options due to the situation in the country, I was told to listen to the news... absolutely ridiculous!!!!

Date of travel: June 2020
1  Thank ELoeve
Reviewed 19 August 2020

It was my first time flying with airfrance I enjoyed this travel a lot so let's start from the beginning.
1) Seat was very confortable plus they really tried to maintain social distance on board.
2)Their meal was really tasty as well as wine and champain.
3)Crew member were very helpful polite and also had humour. FROM MY SIDE 5 from 5, thank you guys.

Reviewed 19 August 2020

I've flown Air France before but will need to rethink this in the future. My elderly mother who suffers from travel sickness and anxiety related to that had to on top of that undergo even more duress due to Air France at the last minute sending a terse email that US green card holders cannot be boarded as they do not have permission to do so. This after my mom was already enroute from her city to Mumbai. Additionally we'd spent big bucks booking her on business class and I had spoken to AF agents multiple times between the booking and her travel date confirming required documentation etc and each time was reassured that all was in order. We were left scrambling and finding another airline and again spending money on a business class ticket and meanwhile AF is making us wait to refund the money we spent on them even though they messed up in not informing us upfront. Shame on you AF for showing very little compassion and care in handling this and only taking care of your bottom line of trying to make money off customers.

2  Thank SamirG335
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.