“Transitt”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 23 August 2020

I experienced the worst airplane company yesterday (angry employees shouting at customers, poor information and very bad service). Never egain

1  Thank wallada1
Write a reviewReviews (32,262)

Reviewed 22 August 2020

My flight was cancelled and I was told that I could apply for a refund which I did. My colleagues got a refund straight away(beginning of June) but I just contacted them as I have not heard anything since and I have been told that I have to wait another 90 days to be processed. It is completely unacceptable!
I have another flight booked for South Africa for December and, after contacting them to find out my options due to the situation in the country, I was told to listen to the news... absolutely ridiculous!!!!

Date of travel: June 2020
1  Thank ELoeve
Reviewed 19 August 2020

It was my first time flying with airfrance I enjoyed this travel a lot so let's start from the beginning.
1) Seat was very confortable plus they really tried to maintain social distance on board.
2)Their meal was really tasty as well as wine and champain.
3)Crew member were very helpful polite and also had humour. FROM MY SIDE 5 from 5, thank you guys.

Reviewed 19 August 2020

I've flown Air France before but will need to rethink this in the future. My elderly mother who suffers from travel sickness and anxiety related to that had to on top of that undergo even more duress due to Air France at the last minute sending a terse email that US green card holders cannot be boarded as they do not have permission to do so. This after my mom was already enroute from her city to Mumbai. Additionally we'd spent big bucks booking her on business class and I had spoken to AF agents multiple times between the booking and her travel date confirming required documentation etc and each time was reassured that all was in order. We were left scrambling and finding another airline and again spending money on a business class ticket and meanwhile AF is making us wait to refund the money we spent on them even though they messed up in not informing us upfront. Shame on you AF for showing very little compassion and care in handling this and only taking care of your bottom line of trying to make money off customers.

2  Thank SamirG335
Reviewed 17 August 2020

Other than horrible seating for anyone with slightest back problems or other problems which I might not be familiar with, the food is definitely not for most people’s taste. I’m not even going to elaborate on customer service. My luggage didn’t make it to the flight. Why? Answer: “you only had 1 hr and 15 mins before flights. “ HA HA this was my first time flying with AirFrance. I have another trip planned, which I hope to cancel. My delayed luggage was supposed to arrive 2 days later than my initial flight. (15th of August) it’s now 17th of August and no trace of baggage. I called and emailed several times. This morning I’ve been told there’s a car dropping off my suitcase at 1-2 pm. No action has been taken. They’ve stopped answering my calls and emails. It’s the time of a global pandemic and us, travelers, have to quarantine. I was left in a cold room. You guessed it, not a hotel; not any other place I’m familiar with. I have nothing. I don’t have my medicine, warm clothes, a blanket, the necessities... I can’t go out to buy stuff anymore. I filed a compensation form, too. They replied, asking for flight details and pictures, which I provided. It is now days later and I still don’t have answers. Phone lines not picking up. Horrible customer service. The worst experience ever and I’m not a stranger to flying different distances.

2  Thank AnaKFlies
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.