“Flying back from Paris, Air France was a better experience than Delta”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 20 November 2018

We flew to Paris on Delta and returned on Air France. Both economy but we had two different experiences. The flight back our seats were way back, the two seaters with extra room on the aisle. We found we had more leg room on this plane. The flight attendants were very nice and attentive. The food was excellent in comparison to what we were served on the Delta flight. The only negative was that we had to pay an extra fee to get. An assigned seat. All in all it was a pretty good experience.

Reviewed 20 November 2018

I learned a great lesson today about Air France that I want to share. I booked a flight last night on the Air France website for June 2019 from Paris to Biarritz (small city in France). I assumed the "24 hour rule" for a full refund would apply because I saw it when I researched online. Well, within 24 hours of the booking, I found a fast train from Paris to my destination city which would save me both time and money. I emailed Air France per their website directive regarding "purchases made within 24 hours," but I had a funny feeling I should also call to ask about the refund under the "24 hour rule." I was told the only thing I could change was my flight to another day/time (or whatever) and there is no 100 % refund opportunity under purchases made within 24 hours. They can refund the airport tax which is minimal. Maybe it is possible to get a refund under the "24 hour rule" if you book an Air France flight from the USA to Paris or something like that, but there is no 100% refund for a domestic flight within 24 hours of purchase unless you purchased a refundable ticket (I didn't). Therefore, I am keeping my flight because it's silly to throw away good money, but I learned a valuable lesson for the future. My online research suggests I am entitled to a full refund as long as it's requested within 24 hours of my purchase, and that is simply not the case for a domestic flight. For this review, I have to pick a past flight date in order to post, but my flight is actually in June of 2019. It's still a good airline to fly with and they have really nice customer service - just keep in mind the 24 hour refund rule doesn't apply for domestic flights that aren't ticketed as refundable!

Reviewed 20 November 2018

Normal issues with too many people trying to get as much carry on bags as possible. One person checking boarding cards and bags at the gate. Slows everything down and most airports get your checked bag to the carousels easily within 20 minutes of you getting there

Reviewed 20 November 2018

Delayed by an hour departing and arrive 30 minutes late. Confusion on boarding as we all walked back up the gangway as wrong plane, only to discover it was the right plane!!!
Staff were good along with a basic snack and drinks service

Reviewed 20 November 2018

After spending hours looking for budget flights to fit in with our travel arrangements we eventually gave up and decided to look at a scheduled flight which we realised would be more costly. Well what a pleasent surprise, not only did our fight work out cheaper, we had an in flight snack, no restriction on luggage and more importantly lots more flights to choose from. Need I say our next flight to the UK will be Air France. We also found booking with the airline direct online was considerably cheaper than various other search engines.