“Pleasantly Surprised”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Having flown AF in the past, my expectations were not high. AF seems to have doubled their efforts around customer service. The flights were timely, crew friendly and helpful, and seats were comfortable - even in economy. Keep it up AF. You’re doing a great job.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was the worst experience I've ever had with flying. They have very little communication with customers and poorly try to resolve concerns, such as lost luggage. They are known for losing luggage. I thought I would give them a chance, but the ended up losing my friend's, my companion traveler's luggage. They refused to help with anything. We were lucky enough to have a Hilton rep at our hotel that was able to meet with customs to get the bag back. if you're going on a long adventure, flying this airline, make sure they have your bags, because you'll be trapped in Africa without them.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I think they improved quality of economy class. We had good space for legs and service was very good. All staff was very kind.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A birthday treat in Paris. Flew there and back by Air France, the seating was comfy and the foot space was great, did not feel couped in at all. The staff were well turned out, very polite and courteous and surprised us both by offering coissants on the morning flight and a delicious vegetable wrap for lunch on the way back , the flight was smooth, quick and well informed. Will use Air France for definite for furture flights.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I paid for a premium seat, and was promptly assigned to row 36. I cant even begin to describe the terrible stench from the row behind me. the family had two children who were both sick, both talking well above normal decibals while the mother sat and did nothing.. that father...he didnt do anything about the children but boy did he produce volumes of LOUD rumbling gas that smelled awful.