“Terrible experience and terrible trip! AWFUL!..”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 6 April 2018

The elderly, grumpy, angry-racist cabin crews who act according to the nationality of the passenger! The necessary staff to fly must have turned the journey into hell. Never again! Disgusting-awful!.. :(((

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Avoid at all cost or it will cost you more then just money , they will charge you for a gram extra, its a total nightmare and unforgiving, i was charged like £200.00 for 5 kg , I was very unhappy , when I reached Paris I had a big Job to find my connecting flight to China and no one would help , they will ignore you if you speak English and I nearly missed the flight to China . awful feeling It is very stressful.

1  Thank toneme007
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Flew with Air France on both legs
Going out flight serviced by city jet small plane but staff were polite
Return was on Air France plane, it had a technical issue but flight crew kept passengers informed so wasn’t too bad

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I have only flown Southwest Airlines so maybe this is not the most helpful review, but everyone with Air France was very helpful and friendly. Both flights to and from Houston were the smoothest flights I have ever experienced. I snagged a really good deal to get non-stop flights to and from because now looking, most if not all the flights have a connection. Food and service was good. They had a nice selection of movies to watch and I listened to classical music to put myself to sleep for the overnight flight. Overall my flight experience with Air France was a really good one and I would fly with them again.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Our flight from Paris to Detroit could not have been better. The crew was attentive and friendly, the food and beverages were excellent and the flight itself was very comfortable. We took off on time and landed early.