“Very Busy flight Very little attension to detail”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Very busy flight and lacked attention to detail with the flight attendants. Food was not really a good selection but eatable. Beverages were very limited too, flight attendants were a little thin during the flight they all seemed to take the same breaks. Flight entertainment was good which helped the time go quicker.
However we were delayed 55 minutes on the plane at Charles de Gaulle due to poor weather in north Europe so therefore we waited sat on the plane even longer. Overall was not the best flight experience but certain flight attendants were friendly and helpful certain ones were just doing the minimum. I would consider a different air flight in future.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

The usual free drinks and choice of salty or sugary snacks in a bag.
I have done this trip so many times and nothing new to report.
The Orly Air France lounge has little to eat so best to go downstairs if you are hungry but at least there are still free newspapers and drinks.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Beautiful Airbus A380
Nice roomy comfortable seats, enough leg space, nice screen with many multimedia options to play.
Flight attendants were nice and serviceable.
Food ok according to Airline expectations.
Great price, great flight and great all around service.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Flew Lux Air from Luxembourg to Paris to connect with Air France flight. Flights were both booked with KLM. Air France is a partner, but I found out too late, Lux air isn't a partner. I could not check in for my AF flight until I got to Paris airport. Getting through the Paris airport is a nightmare as there are not enough signs and I received wrong information from at last 2 staff in the airport. Took bus and train shuttles to finally arrive at my AF gate. Almost missed my flight. To top it off, my luggage didn't arrive with I did.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

On time !

Personnals professionals.

Just one thing, please give us to some eat.

Everything was perfect without that.