“nice and friendly crew”
Review of Air Europa

Reviewed 6 April 2018

the check in was fast our seats were confortable nice legroom food was good and cabin crew very helpfull ,well mannered considering that the plane was full

Reviewed 5 April 2018

The airplane was new/newer so the seats, lighting and overhead bins were fine. The choice of entertainment was lousy. I usually catch up on some movies on such long flights (9 hours), but they only had 2-3 new movies, the rest were old. The service was also poor. The food cart came by in the beginning of the flight along with the drinks, then the flight attendants disappeared until the end of the flight. My thought was very dry and I had to go hunt a glass of water down. The alcoholic drink mixers were also very limited, no cranberry juice, no sprite or 7 up, no grapefruit juice, all the things that I would chose to mix my vodka or whiskey with. One last thing that was also very bad were the restrooms, there were too few and not maintained throughout the flight, towards the end of the flight, there was no tissues, no toilet paper and clogged sink in one that I visited :(

This was my first and hopefully last flight with this airline.

• Food and Beverage
1  Thank Barb T
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Flights were on time, new fleet B789, easy to check in on line and the ground services (check in and boarding) without any problems.. During the flight good entertainment choices, usb charging was also available... Only cons was that the meals were not included in the regular economy and the menu was relatively expansive... Overall very good experience.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Bad inflight experience, old aircraft, not even a personal screen in Business class. Crew were friendly, but I will avoid this airline in future

• Food and Beverage
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We had a flight home to SFO that went from Malaga to CDG and then to SFO. The flight left at 5:50 AM but there was a rumor that it might be cancelled because Air France was making noises about labor disputes. I was on the phone with Delta (partner of Air Europa) at midnight the night before and was assured the flight was going. We left out hotel at 2:45 am and arrived at the airport in Malaga only to find that the flight was cancelled. We had to wait until 4:00 am when the Air Europa desk opened and stood in line with a couple hundred other people to have our flight re-scheduled. The woman who was at the desk scheduled us (4 of us traveling together) to leave Malaga 5 days later. After the line went down at about 11:00 I got in line again and explained to her that a flight leaving five days later was unacceptable. This was after talking to others who she put on a flight at 9:00 am. She finally agreed to look again (rudely) and was able to book us home the following night. We went from Malaga to Dublin with a 6 hour layover in the middle of the night and then to Heathrow to connect with our flight to SFO. The last leg was a short connection and we were literally running to the gate. But we got home. All this occurred after Air France had "lost" our luggage for seven days at the start of the trip. Fortunately, it was a fun trip but the luggage fiasco and flight were no so good.