“AC Flights - Nov. 8 to Nov. 13”
Review of Air Canada

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was on points and I had preferred boarding which was a bonus. The 5 hr and 37 minute flight ended up being a little over 5 hr (favourable winds).

Easy flight.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Rather than take a full direct flight on a very busy day I decided to go home via Toronto - needing a few more air miles to retain status had a bit to do with it too. Business check-in at SFO is a doddle, less so was the security line. Airside the United Lounge was a bit over-full. The SFO-YYZ flight was pleasant, great service, good food and and wine and a lie-flat seat (not that I did) - changing planes at Toronto was simple - just scan a passport at a kiosk to move from US arrivals to international departures and then to the Signature Lounge for a three-course meal. I chose to eat there and not on the flight to maximise my sleeping time. I also elected to sleep through breakfast service. I slept from soon after takeoff (and was not disturbed by the meal service - right through to 40 minutes before landing - just time to stretch and take a cup of (good) coffee. Off the plane, rapidly through immigration and baggage halls then the arrivals lounge for hot food and a shower.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a return flight from Shanghai to Vancouver. Overall, the flights were standard - exactly what you would expect from an airline nowadays.

Some of the cabin crew on the flight to Vancouver were quite rude and curt at times; however, the crew on the flight back to Shanghai were excellent and incredibly friendly. It highlighted the importance of the 'service' you receive as a flyer, as to how your experience can change.

The food on both flights was terrible.

The selection of movies etc. was good and the seats were pretty comfortable.

I would fly with Air Canada again, for price and convenience, but there wasn't anything special enough for me to seek them out in future.

1  Thank shaunwho
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We flew on Air Canada to San Francisco on November .8th. Paid for the preferred seats I highly recommend spending the extra money it was so comfortable! We got to the airport and my fiancé’s suitcase was 10 lbs over Deb at the counter was so helpful we managed to rearrange our bags. Without her help we could have paid over $100. Great flight there and great flight back. No complaints.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We booked Premium Economy for a flight from Santiago to Toronto and it was worth the extra fee. As this was a regular Air Canada flight and not Rouge the service, seats and food were much better and made the over 10 hours of flying much more enjoyable. Would highly recommend if you can afford it.