“Standard Airline”
Review of Air Canada

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a return flight from Shanghai to Vancouver. Overall, the flights were standard - exactly what you would expect from an airline nowadays.

Some of the cabin crew on the flight to Vancouver were quite rude and curt at times; however, the crew on the flight back to Shanghai were excellent and incredibly friendly. It highlighted the importance of the 'service' you receive as a flyer, as to how your experience can change.

The food on both flights was terrible.

The selection of movies etc. was good and the seats were pretty comfortable.

I would fly with Air Canada again, for price and convenience, but there wasn't anything special enough for me to seek them out in future.

1  Thank shaunwho

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We flew on Air Canada to San Francisco on November .8th. Paid for the preferred seats I highly recommend spending the extra money it was so comfortable! We got to the airport and my fiancé’s suitcase was 10 lbs over Deb at the counter was so helpful we managed to rearrange our bags. Without her help we could have paid over $100. Great flight there and great flight back. No complaints.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked Premium Economy for a flight from Santiago to Toronto and it was worth the extra fee. As this was a regular Air Canada flight and not Rouge the service, seats and food were much better and made the over 10 hours of flying much more enjoyable. Would highly recommend if you can afford it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We recently flew from Calgary to Cancun. We found the flight attendants to be lazy. I pushed the attendant button for assistance. Over an hour later I still had non response. In fact I never did get a response. Thankfully it was not an emergency. If I had been traveling alone and it was an emergency what would have happened? There were several people that pushed the blue bottons with no Response. This was really poor service on the flight attendants. I was NOT impressed.

3  Thank robf999999
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The plane was on time, service excellent, clean, reasonable price, what more could you ask for. I like the fact it was direct from Toronto to grand Cayman