“A Smooth Ride”
Review of Air Canada

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The small, 18 passenger, Beachcraft was old but the short flight was comfortable and smooth. The flight crew were friendly and we had an on time arrival.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

For a major national airline flying to and from capital cities, this is pretty poor. The food is terrible (I have a few allergies, which I notified in advance - I ended up with one piece of fruit - which I was allergic to - for the meal before landing). The drinks service is pretty poor too - having to always ask for more water is not great. I paid extra for lounge access, in Ottawa that was pretty poor too, especially as it is the administrative capital. I've flown Air Canada before and it's not getting any better. Sigh.

1  Thank JMJ630
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The flight was about four hours late of the scheduled departure of 10:15 PM. Air Canada sent out notice about four hours ahead of the scheduled departure time and up dated the changes frequently. The notices were helpful and planning our trip to the airport. We arrived at the airport two hours in advanced to the revised scheduled departure. Air Canada system had rescheduled us on a later connecting flight from Toronto to Montreal in different seats. The agent was abe to assigns us seats together.The flight finally departed a little after 1:45 AM the next morning. The counter agent was very friendly during the check in process. The agent gave us two vouchers for dinner. The boarding was orderly the plane was half full in coach from Los Angeles to Toronto The seating in coach was 2-3-2. The overhead luggage compartments were a little smaller than normal. The restrooms for the coach section were all in the rear on the plane. .

We cleared customs in Toronto for the connecting flight. The connecting flights leaves once an hour during the business day from Toronto to Montreal. The connecting flight was twenty minutes late on departure from Toronto to Montreal arriving in Montreal 20 minutes late.

We were missing one check bag in Montreal. The baggage agent traced the lost bag and said it missed the flight out of Los Angeles. He said the bag will arrive iater this afternoon and will be delivered to our hotel in the evening. The bag was delivered to our hotel room in the evening.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I still like AC as compared to the other national airline and my reviews always reflect that. AC still provides a good service with business class and i recommend it. My only concern is the cost... it is getting a bit overpriced and one only has to look south of the border to see how much cheaper business class is to be shocked.
Still the in flight meal is better then average.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

With several other seats being empty I decided to move from a #1 to a #3 thereby having advantage of an additional seat space to spread out. Seat Guru rated the front seats best 'in the house' though not sure that I would agree with that rating. Unfortunately those seats on this specific flight are, consideringf their width and reclining amount, not a great improvement from Economy / Economy Plus. The service was excellent and the choices of food being a la carte, was a vast improvement over the West to East segment. The ubiquitous booties, eye shades and toothbrush/paste were distributed. The blanket was a big plus as I did find it cooler, having just spent a month in 25ºC+ temperatures. The wine selection was average but certainly not a good pairing with my Pasta.