“Friendly.....relaxed atmosphere.”
Review of Aeromexico

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My first time flying with Aeromexico. Had enough of the terrible attitudes of Air Canada flight attendants.
With Aeromexico, I found a very pleasant and relaxed flight crew, from boarding gates all the way my destination. I booked my return ticket with AM as well.
Fair prices. One complaints, food quality not great.
I'll fly AM again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My first time in AEROMEXICO, and to be honest I didn't have any expectations about this line
The realyty was that I was surprised by the service, plane, and always on time
Very good impression of counter and plane service
Will repeat

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Flew from GUA to MEX and from MWX to CUN and back.

All flights on time, check in was fast and on board service excellent.

Definitely a great experience. Food was acceptable, but drinks and attention were very good.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We flew this airline from Vancouver B.C to Mexico City. We had great service,the flight attendance where very friendly. They gave us a meal and free alcohol. The flight was great!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had about 6 hours flight time twice, stopping in Mexico City for 3 hours. Bags went direct to Lima. On the way back in Mexico City we had to take them off, for checking. Because worried about drugs, so then you need 3 hours to go security again. Seats comfy, food is good, good service, will use them again.