“Convenient ”
Review of Aeromexico

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

We have flown on many airlines all over the world and Aeromexico is under rated. The service is good. You get a hot meal in economy and free bar service if you like tequila. ( that’s the only liquor they serve)
We like it because as Canadians we can travel from Guadalajara to Mexico City and then connect to a non stop to either Toronto or Vancouver. May be a little more expensive but we think it’s worth it. Just be careful with the website, we thought we had paid for 2 bags on the return but they insisted we only paid for one. All in all, very enjoyable.

Reviewed 13 October 2018

We knew we would have a long flight and decided to pay for seats at the bulkhead together. They were quite comfortable (although nothing is comfortable after 10 hours...). Staff is nice and helpful and the service good. Would recommend to fly.

Reviewed 13 October 2018

Basically the airline scams you in every way possible just short of not screwing you enough to be worth suing them. Their "terms and conditions" are so vague that when they say you can get a refund with a fee, that means no refund under certain circumstances that aren't outlined anywhere. When they say you can make a change to your ticket, you will get told 4 different fees by 4 different people whenever you call, from $200 up, even if they initially told you a change was only $25. I am more than disgusted with this airline and their scamming business practices. Terrible service, terrible business. I simply can't use the ticket and will purchase from another airline.

1  Thank MzClaudia
Reviewed 12 October 2018

Aeromexico publishes fares on their website but does not have them available through their phone agents.

I recently had a credit from a cancelled flight that was supposed to be available for use on re-booking. I searched their website and found an acceptable fare. I was unable to figure out how to use my prior credit online so called their reservations office. They quoted a much higher fare. I quote the fare on their website and asked for that fare. After two hours on the phone, they were unable to find and give me the fare that was clearly available on their website.

I even called the travel agency (Vayama) to re-book. They told me they could not give me the advertised fare either. I am reporting both to the FTC among other steps. Be very careful of doing business with either Aeromexico or Vayama.

2  Thank PRCOX1963
Reviewed 11 October 2018

We were pleasantly surprised by the level of service from AeroMexico. Modern, clean interior, on time departure, blankets, pleasant staff, meal service and great coffee. Connections in Mexico City were very smooth. No issues.