“Good Service”
Review of AEGEAN

Reviewed 11 March 2020

On my return flights Heraklion - London Heathrow via Athens, I requested assistance when I checked in at airport (which you should normally request at least 48hrs before flight)the staff could not have been more helpful and my request was carried out without hitch to my destination.
The aircraft are always were clean and well prepared for the clients, the staff helpful, a pleasant experience

Date of travel: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (12,183)

Reviewed 10 March 2020 via mobile

Aegean airlines is a good and price friendly airline. They offer a good and helpful service and also nice food!

Date of travel: March 2020
Reviewed 10 March 2020 via mobile

I really like flying Aegean. Their planes are comfortable, they provide a free meal and drinks and are rarely late in taking off.

Date of travel: August 2019
2  Thank andrew007London
Reviewed 10 March 2020

Aegean is relatively small airline but the best among European airlines. Despite the deep discount price of $67 one way from FCO to ATH in December, it offers free luggage, one carry on and one backpack, with dinner and soft drinks. I flew BA last year from London to Athens and there were no snacks nor drink. Other airlines such as Air Alitalia and Air France gave snack and drink. Athens international gates also are the best. There are lounge chairs for passenger to lay down and sleep, there are plenty of bathrooms. At Paris DCG we have to walk half a mile or .7 km to find a restroom.

Date of travel: December 2019
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 10 March 2020

I love to be fed on a flight! And when the meal is tasty, as well as free, and comes with a free glass of wine, I'm really happy. I hardly ever drink wine unless it's sweet, so asked the steward if he had a sweet one. He replied that he had a really nice white wine, so I said ok, I'll try it. It was very nice, so later I thanked him for his advice, upon which he offered me another bottle! On the second leg of our flight, a short hop from Athens to Chania, I was in need of sustenance again, as I refused to buy any food or drink in Athens airport because of the ridiculously inflated prices. I didn't expect it on such a short flight, but the stewards came round with coffee, and a small foil-wrapped something, which turned out to be, not a tacky wafer biscuit, but halva! A perfect snack. Thankyou Aegean!

Date of travel: March 2020
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.