“DON'T EVER BUY FROM IT IF YOU ARE NOT FROM BRAZIL”
Review of Azul

Reviewed 4 April 2024

This company is a joke, 50 minutes waiting on the phone to reschedule my tickets.
I bought in Greece through booking.com and any changes I need to make to the flight should be done by their website which does not work in Greece.
I asked my mom to go to the website as she is in Brazil, and when she tried to change the flight it was saying we needed to call because I bought the tickets in EUR not BRL.
She called multiple times NOBODY picks up the phone. In this very moment she is waiting over 1 hour to speak with an agent.
From the bottom of my heart I hope this """"company"""" ends up like VARIG.

Date of travel: April 2024
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Paradise20533529303

Reviewed 3 April 2024

Terrible to use as a foreigner. Can’t purchase your checked bag online as you need a CPF code which online Brazilian citizens have. Online the checked bag was around $50 USD. So they force you to check in / purchase bags and seats at the check in counter. The price for a checked bag at the check in counter is R$815 which is around $160 USD. ALMOST TRIPLE THE PRICE. SO THEY FORCE YOU TO USE THE CHECK IN COUNTER WHERE YOU HAVE TO PAY TRIPLE THE PRICE

Date of travel: April 2024
Reviewed 21 March 2024

A complete disaster! They changed three times our flight from Campinas to Florianopolis without providing any explanation, only saying that our flight had changed and offering a different schedule. We managed to finally check-in on a flight that was leaving 10h later than our initial flight, and they changed this one once again, and this time they offered us a departing flight that was leaving one they later than our return flight. We ended up canceling our trip and losing the money of the hotel reservation. DO NOT FLY AZUL AIRLINES!

Date of travel: March 2024
Reviewed 14 March 2024

Terrible warning every time we travel this airline they scam us out of money!!! We are now leaving on international flight to be total NO BAGS COME WITH OUR TICKETS. So we are charged $600 dollars. Airlines like this should be sued!!!! They never have their client in mind!!!

Date of travel: March 2024
Reviewed 8 March 2024

My brand new suitcase came to destination with a hole. They refused to refund the damage saying that the damage has to be so bad so that the luggage is unusable. They refer to the ANAC law, but they misquoted the law and closed the file, so you can't even access the previous correspondence, deleting the entire file.

Date of travel: February 2024