“Punctual and comfortable”
Review of Azul

Reviewed 15 June 2017

Even with the storm that had just fallen in SP on 7/6/17 the flight left on time. Punctual. The stewardesses are kind and they try to leave you at ease. They serve potato chips and jelly beans and cookie. Water and orange juice. The EMB 195 is spacious. Two seats on each side of the hallway. It is the only airline with national flights that has on-board TV and news. Very good.

Date of travel: June 2017
1  Thank FERNANDO D
Write a reviewReviews (17,226)

Reviewed 9 June 2017

I have flown with Azul Airlines many times in domestic flights around Brazil and the experience has been always very good. I would recommend it.

Date of travel: November 2016
1  Thank Lorrane S
Reviewed 6 June 2017

I always try to fly Azul not only because it is always punctual and has a neat appearance but because of the cordial customer service, which I consider to be the main feature of this company.
Food service is good (I only took domestic flights) and the aircraft is always very clean and neat, what give us a sense of security.

I am looking forward for me Lisbon flight next semester!

Date of travel: July 2016
3  Thank D7412NCpaolal
Reviewed 26 May 2017

Undoubtedly the best flat seats to Lisbon. Service is good, the airplane is old but well refurbished. This time crew paid more attention when called but still forgot to pick whatever they brought in. This time there was no rush to the toilettes as this plane had 3 available to business class.
Major issues: no lounge in Lisbon and remote parking in Lisbon

Date of travel: May 2017
Reviewed 20 May 2017

Travelled for the first time tô Brasil with azul because the wonderful reviews about the service quality and the aircraft comfort.. bought business class and I was impressed for the quality of the seats... as I was with my family, I took seats for my husband and I in the middle. It was comfortable but tight.. if you are traveling alone, maybe could be disturbing not have your own privacy because you stay arm to arm (really close) with the other passenger... the service was good, but the did Not serve nothing to you.. in our flight even a chocolate or some cookies for my kids they don't have.. the flight attendant went to economy class to see if they had some cookies for my kids... it was strange because never in business class We face that sort of problem.. my impression is that they were training that attendants, if you wasn't something to drink you need to go to them and ask for something to drink.. they never came to us and ask if we do need something to drink, besides the meals...
We travelled in February 2017.. almost carnival... another strange thing, when we left Lisbon we need to take a bus till the airplane.... there were no signs were the business traveller should enter in the plane... so it was very confusing and as we are paying for business class, we really expected better service... we just found that our acess tô the plane were in the front of the airplane, because I have read "melhores destinos" and there the reporter said exactly the same thing about the confusion to enter in the plane... as the economy tavellers did not know either... so we paid for business service but didn't fell special... we are not snobbish, but paid for what didn't get... although the price was good, the service and attention to the details should be observed... The positive: the food!!! Save the experience...

Date of travel: February 2017
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.