“Always a good experience!”
Review of Azul

Reviewed 6 June 2017

I always try to fly Azul not only because it is always punctual and has a neat appearance but because of the cordial customer service, which I consider to be the main feature of this company.
Food service is good (I only took domestic flights) and the aircraft is always very clean and neat, what give us a sense of security.

I am looking forward for me Lisbon flight next semester!

Date of travel: July 2016
3  Thank D7412NCpaolal
Write a reviewReviews (17,226)

Reviewed 26 May 2017

Undoubtedly the best flat seats to Lisbon. Service is good, the airplane is old but well refurbished. This time crew paid more attention when called but still forgot to pick whatever they brought in. This time there was no rush to the toilettes as this plane had 3 available to business class.
Major issues: no lounge in Lisbon and remote parking in Lisbon

Date of travel: May 2017
Reviewed 20 May 2017

Travelled for the first time tô Brasil with azul because the wonderful reviews about the service quality and the aircraft comfort.. bought business class and I was impressed for the quality of the seats... as I was with my family, I took seats for my husband and I in the middle. It was comfortable but tight.. if you are traveling alone, maybe could be disturbing not have your own privacy because you stay arm to arm (really close) with the other passenger... the service was good, but the did Not serve nothing to you.. in our flight even a chocolate or some cookies for my kids they don't have.. the flight attendant went to economy class to see if they had some cookies for my kids... it was strange because never in business class We face that sort of problem.. my impression is that they were training that attendants, if you wasn't something to drink you need to go to them and ask for something to drink.. they never came to us and ask if we do need something to drink, besides the meals...
We travelled in February 2017.. almost carnival... another strange thing, when we left Lisbon we need to take a bus till the airplane.... there were no signs were the business traveller should enter in the plane... so it was very confusing and as we are paying for business class, we really expected better service... we just found that our acess tô the plane were in the front of the airplane, because I have read "melhores destinos" and there the reporter said exactly the same thing about the confusion to enter in the plane... as the economy tavellers did not know either... so we paid for business service but didn't fell special... we are not snobbish, but paid for what didn't get... although the price was good, the service and attention to the details should be observed... The positive: the food!!! Save the experience...

Date of travel: February 2017
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Terrible customer care, their US phone number does not exist. Call international and speaking to a representative is a nightmare. Save your self the trouble do not fly AZUL.

Date of travel: May 2017
1  Thank Diego R
Reviewed 6 May 2017

When flying in Brazil, if I have a choice, I always take Azul, even if sometimes they might be a little bit more expensive than other airlines. I spend some time in Brazil every year (have family there), travel around a bit every time. Never experienced any delay or other problem with azul (6 years travelling in Brasil). Always very professional, clean and friendly. Embraer and ATR Turboprop Airplanes of Azul are very nice with confortable space for your knees. Bought my tickets either online, travel agency in Brasil or cash at the airport.

Date of travel: January 2017
2  Thank skipschaf
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.