“Loving Caribbean Airlines”
Review of Caribbean Airlines

Reviewed 11 December 2017

I love the services of Caribbean Airlines.
They are always on time in my experiences and they offer me a nice connection to St. Lucia through Trinidad. Their staff is friendly and understanding and capable of working under stress.
The only downside to my flights is a long layover of close to 8 hours when traveling to SLU. The return flight to Paramaribo has a layover of 5 hours.

1  Thank RainbowLoveTeam

Reviewed 10 December 2017

Old, worn out plane. Very disorganized boarding process and service experience. POS airport and lounge are dirty and unpleasant.

3  Thank CANUKUSATraveler
Reviewed 7 December 2017

These are usually short hop flights for me. So from that perspective, schedule and punctuality are the more important elements for me. So far CAL has been getting that right

Reviewed 6 December 2017

I was checked in online but I got to the airport in ample time, the Reservation clerk was welcoming he checked my luggage and the flight left on time compared to other times where we have become used to delays sometimes for very long periods, The Captain and flight attendants were informative and welcoming as a result the flight was one of the more enjoyable for a long time. We arrived on time which was a great start to a wonderful being of my very busy birthday schedule with my relatives and friends in Trinidad and Tobago. My return flight yesterday was also very much on time which was very much appreciated.
Thank you Caribbean Airlines I will be returning to Sweet T&T soon.

1  Thank joan2637028
Reviewed 4 December 2017

Although this is a 25 minute flight from Trinidad to Tobago, I always look forward to using this airline. I do stick to the belief of both doing a web check in and being there 1.5 hours before the departure time. There usually is a a long line at security.

1  Thank Alejandro S