“OUTSTANDING CABIN CREW”
Review of SpiceJet

Reviewed 22 July 2021

The cabin crew was very professional in handling the safety requirements during Covid times.They were couteous yet firm with all protocols.They were very quick to assist senior citizens like my 81 year old father.
I

• Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
SpiceJet , Customer Experience at SpiceJet, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2021

Dear Guest,

Awesome, that's what we like to hear! We strive to provide excellent customer service and appreciate you taking the time to share the feedback. Please share your PNR at custrelations@spicejet.com so we may convey your praise to our staff.

Write a reviewReviews (5,607)

Reviewed 22 July 2021

Flight no. SG 122...I wish there would have 0 star rating to give because they don't even deserve 1 star..
They changed our flight timings at first due to which we had to change our other events timimgs.. Later on airport our baggage was not loaded. We had to wait like 2 to 3 days to have our baggage. They were not even sorry for the same and the airport staff was very rude to help us in that situation. As a part of compensation they promised us 1500 voucher written on the attachment top.. But still not received it. Even after several calls and emails they are not replying anything on the voucher status.. Not answering the calls either... Dont know why they charge so much money for such a worst service.. I will never recommend using spice jet ever to anyone.. I had a worst experience ever with the airport staff. And due to no great response from customer service i believe this airlines is not a price worthy.. Better use other airlines than spice jet. This is my formal complaint for the delhi (gurgaon) airport staff. All they do is an message of sorry for an inconvenience which is jst a fake message.

Date of travel: July 2021

Hi, we are extremely sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused. This is definitely not as per our standards. Please write to us at custrelations@spicejet.com along with your PNR details so our team may look into it.

Reviewed 21 July 2021

It would have been better if spicejet would provide complementary free meal on occasions like today ie. EID.

Dear Akash,

Thanks for your valuable suggestion. We will surely share this with our team for further consideration.

Reviewed 21 July 2021

My flight was canceled on 30th and Baggage lock broken by some one and stolen my material, Mr. Qureshi(AS per him MD of the company), Ms. Sana, and MR. Chaudhary was unsupported for the same. lot of communication by me but not satisfactory reply.

Spice jet Assoicate and management not supported to passenger and not take care of the services. My experience was is very horrible and how can treat the passagner like unprofessional.

still not get my refund after the complete one month and not return material by the Spicejet. request to please all passanger look other airline to better option.

Date of travel: June 2021
    • Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money

Reviewed 19 July 2021

I don't right review regularly but for spiceJet i have to review it. Tomorrow on 20.07.21 i had flight but they have cancelled it. I did RTP-CR and paid money for that. Flight money they are telling to refund what about my Convenience Fees & My RTP-CR money, what about train ticket that i booked in advance. They have no alternate option. Indigo gives more option then these flights. MY first experience is the worst one with spicejet. After reacing to my home, i had my plan to go relative with family, now that also postponed & ticket cancelation i have to do. Even return ticket i booked that also i have to change that ticket. I am a office going person, applied & taken leave, no management is giving problem. This is first & last time i booked ticket of Spicejet.

• Customer service
Team S, Customer Experience at SpiceJet, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2021