“Crew Service”
Review of SpiceJet

Reviewed 9 April 2021

Excellent Service by Crew members
Landed softly at Mumbai airport
Received bags on the belt very fast

Date of travel: April 2021
PallaviMaini, Customer Experience at SpiceJet, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2021

Thank you for being the rainbow to our day. We strive to provide excellent customer service and appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. Stay #RedHotSpicy

Write a reviewReviews (4,829)

Reviewed 9 April 2021 via mobile

Travelled on spicejet on 9th april sg3734.

It was really pleasant journey. Inflight airhostess was very helpful. She is polite, decent, cheerful and has assisted inflight services. Given all safety tips for my kids and ensured a pleasant and safe journey.

Date of travel: April 2021

Awesome, that's what we like to hear! We strive to provide excellent customer service and appreciate you taking the time to share the feedback. Please share your booking details at custrelations@spicejet.com so we may share your praise with our staff.

Reviewed 9 April 2021 via mobile

It is my worst experience in by air trip in my whole life, i am feeling like it would be much more better if travell by govt. bus .
They are just about to make money any how , their web checkin site is not working and we have to pay them for web checkin. For luggage they charged 1000 rps and 200 for web checkin, what the hell they are doing . They just taking advantage and making money. You can say they are like people in chor bazaar of delhi who’s aim is to looting people only .
Worst airline on earth

Date of travel: April 2021

Any inconvenience caused is regretted. Please write to us at custrelations@spicejet.com along with your flight details, and our team will assist you.

Reviewed 8 April 2021 via mobile

My flight departure @ 10:40

I reached airport. @ 10:20

I got flight due to ground staff co operation

Date of travel: April 2021
PallaviMaini, Customer Experience at SpiceJet, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2021

We are glad to hear your kind words of appreciation. Stay #RedHotSpicy :)

Reviewed 7 April 2021 via mobile

Flying with Spice Jet back to my home - Delhi post our family trip to Kerela is the perfec Closure I must say, From the very first moment onboarding on flight the crew was super active on their toes welcomed us warmly and made us comfortable. Special attention given by Crew member PRIYADARSHINI is undeniably Commendable. She was so sweet and humble with all of us specially my with my mother. Her hospitality is what passengers crave for. She connects with her passenger on board genuinely and give them personalise service and recognition. Spice Jet team is extremely Lucky to have gems Like Priyadarshini. Please accept my thankyou n regards for entire crew. Can't wait to fly with Spice Jet again very soon. Honourable mentions AGNES, BISHWAKHA and RIMPY. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money

© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.