“Travelling from cochin to mumbai”
Review of SpiceJet

Reviewed 10 March 2021 via mobile

Was travelling from Cochin to mumbai in Flight no. SG 316. Such a Polite and friendly cabin crew, each and every passenger was being attended. Will definately recommend spicejet to my friends and family.

Date of travel: March 2021
PallaviMaini, Customer Experience at SpiceJet, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2021

Dear Guest,

Write a reviewReviews (4,830)

Reviewed 10 March 2021 via mobile

Crew was really helpful .. Had a great flying experience . Earlier I used to fly with indigo but now I am only gonna use SpiceJet !!

Dear Guest,

Thank you for being the rainbow to our day. We strive to provide excellent customer service and appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. Stay #RedHotSpocy

Reviewed 10 March 2021 via mobile

Enjoyed the flight, new designs and good staff and nice variety of refreshments available. Thanks a lot.

Dear Guest,

Glad to hear about your experience flying with us. We look forward to welcoming you on-board again soon. Stay #RedHotSpicy!

Reviewed 10 March 2021

I would like to convey my heartfelt appreciation to the Spice Jet ground staff in Dubai Airport- Mr.Brigoda. My aged parents flew out frm Dubai to Calicut on 10Mar21. Your staff, Brigoda was courteous, friendly and quite pro-active. He went out of his way to assist my aged parents since they have issues with standing for long and walking long distances etc. Noticing their plight he took the initiative to prioritize their check-in process and provided necessary assistance. He ensured everything ran smooth till the end. He is definitely an 'essential spice' of SpiceJet!

Great job Brigoda, & keep it up!

1  Thank Shazyjam

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give this wonderful shout-out. We love to hear how awesome our team members are. Please share your PNR details at custrelations@spicejet.com so we may share your praise with our staff. Keep flying #RedHotSpicy SpiceJet!

Reviewed 9 March 2021

People working for spice jet at kandla airport doesn’t have any sense talking to women’s . I was traveling with my wife and they were fighting with the passengers. I would never ever recommend this flight instead prefer to go to Ahmedabad by taxi and that would be cheap and a good service

Date of travel: December 2020
1  Thank dheerajgurbani0305

Dear Guest,

This is not good to hear. Please share your PNR details at custrelations@spicejet.com so our team may look into it.

© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.