“Mousum Nath”
Review of SpiceJet

Reviewed 1 December 2020 via mobile

Excellent experience from ground to air"
Guwahati to Mumbai with SpiceJet. Excellent experience from ground to air, everything was amazing.especially the crew members.my boarding and everything was on priority.

Date of travel: November 2020
PallaviMaini, Customer Experience at SpiceJet, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2020

We are glad to hear your words of appreciation. Stay #RedHotSpicy :)

Write a reviewReviews (4,602)

Reviewed 30 November 2020

I traveled with my infant baby n 3 yers old baby they are very kind to help everywhere from starting to ending air hostesses and employees of SpiceJet are too gud

Reviewed 30 November 2020

I have booker ticket from CCU to MCT for 30th November almost 2 months back.

Spice jet keep changing the ticket date and time. They have 1st changed to 29th November after 15 days pf booking and again changed to 2nd December before 1 month of travel date.

And now just 2 days before the flight they have just cancelled it. I have not even recieved any call for assistance for booking another ticket. Just a email with link to book another ticket and thay doesn't even work.

At the end I have choosen for full refund but no message I have recieved from spice jet about refund confirmation.

Please avoid this airline as they are very unprofessional.

Nayan

Date of travel: November 2020

We regret to note any convenience caused. Please share your PNR details at custrelations@spicejet.com and our team shall check and advise accordingly.

Reviewed 29 November 2020 via mobile

It was great deal to book a ticket with Spicejet, I had a great experience on my travel, Thanks all the staffs for their great services, Keep it up

Reviewed 29 November 2020

I had the worst experience in my flight journey ever with SpiceJet. I strongly recommend not to book your flight journey with SpiceJet. Thanks

Date of travel: November 2020

It's not our intention to disappoint you at any instance. We aim to make your experience as comfortable as possible. However, we regret if our efforts fell short of your expectation in this instance.