“very rude flight attendant”
Review of Porter Airlines

Reviewed 25 October 2018

i asked the flight attended very politely to switch my seat to one at the front. she yelled at my in front of the entire plane.. this is very disrespectful. i filed i complain case and no one even contacted me to apologies. will never book with porter again. i would rather pay the $50 more on the fee and get treated like a human being with Air Canada!!!!!! i travel frequently and have been on over 16 different airlines worldwide and Porter was the worst anyone can imagine.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)

Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

On my flight from YOW to Toronto I really appreciated the friendliness of the staff and flight attendants. The complementary services were absolutely impressive for a low cost airline. The following connecting flight was delayed but we had a big area to relax with complementary refreshments.

One thing I observed which made me stopped and thought for a bit before writing this report. The flight attendant used a pen in his pocket and poked the juice box. I felt uneasy then. But it really hit me with nausea when he quietly used the same pen to close the toilet door before landing. How disgusting! Imagine flight attendants do that to our food and drinks!!!

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
2  Thank drdanle
Reviewed 22 October 2018

We booked Porter for a flight from Quebec City to Chicago via Toronto because it was difficult to find another airline that flew this route at a reasonable price.
The flight from Quebec City was delayed by about two hours, and when we arrived in Toronto to transfer to our Chicago flight, all seemed fine. However, after about an hour, flights began to be cancelled because what I would consider to be a light fog had rolled in. After delays, our flight, and all other flights for the day were cancelled.There was chaos, with announcements only being made by Porter employees to those near enough to hear them (no PA), and no information other than that there would definitely be no flights and we could get a refund if we wished provided we had booked directly through Porter) or wait for an email message telling us when the next available flight would be.
We had to make our way into the city and pay for a hotel, forgoing the hotel we had already paid for in Chicago. We did get re-assigned to a flight the next day, but were not happy when this was also delayed. Would I book Porter again? No. Billy Bishop is obviously ill equipped to cope with adverse weather, and the risk of cancellation and/or delays is too great.Our experience with Porter was the low point of our holiday.

Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

Canceld a flight 5 hours before the noneRefund guidelines (24) hours , and was genuinely ripped off got $118 credit for $475 flight well before their guidelines for refund. Was going for a concert and my friends grandfather passed from cancer. Thanks porter

Reviewed 18 October 2018

A delay and very crowded waiting lounge dampened the trip. Once In flight we were great! On-board crew were friendly and helpful. Nice to still receive snacks and a beverage. I would recommend Porter to anyone, but would tell them to expect late in the day flights out of Toronto to be delayed.