“On my way to Thunder Bay”
Review of Porter Airlines

Reviewed 18 October 2018

A delay and very crowded waiting lounge dampened the trip. Once In flight we were great! On-board crew were friendly and helpful. Nice to still receive snacks and a beverage. I would recommend Porter to anyone, but would tell them to expect late in the day flights out of Toronto to be delayed.

Date of travel: October 2018

Reviewed 16 October 2018

Porter Airlines were professional. The best was having a female captain flying the aircraft. Cabin crew are very helpful.

Date of travel: September 2018
Reviewed 14 October 2018

Porter delayed our flight by several hours without warning. We did not receive notice until we saw it on the screens at the airport after checking in. The reason given was that there was a mechanical issue with the plane in Toronto so they had to fix it or send another plane. Another passenger said they do it when the flight isn't full. The planes should be inspected well before the flight so that this doesn't happen. We did not receive the email notification of the delay until much later. We could have slept in and arrived at the airport later. It's not fun waiting several hours in an airport terminal with a young child, especially one that doesn't have good children play areas. It significantly delayed our arrival at our destination and affected our travel plans. We ended up receiving a credit towards another flight. Always check your flight before leaving for the airport and keep this in mind when booking with Porter. My daughter has a serious peanut allergy and we also encountered issues with our seats and the so-called nut-free zone. First they made us change seats from our chosen seats. The seating area was supposed to be cleaned and it clearly wasn't.

Date of travel: August 2018
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
1  Thank ShannonH1584
Reviewed 14 October 2018

This was my first time flying Porter Airlines. Everything went quite smoothly. I had checked in online. Arrived at the airport with lots of time as I wasn't sure exactly where I had to go. Staff were friendly. Good snacks on the plane (with real glasses!). I would not recommend row 7 as your view is the propeller of the plane. It's loud and the seat vibrated the whole way. Other than that, I had a great flight. Will consider them again if the price is right.

Date of travel: September 2018
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

My grandparents flew Porter Airlines in August 2018 and absolutely loved the convenience and accessibility of the airport. The airport is much smaller than Pearson airport and therefore requires much less walking with your bags. It is also very close to downtown. The lounge is very comfortable and they loved how Porter provides complimentary coffee, water and snacks.

Date of travel: August 2018