“Value for money ,great staff”
Review of Virgin Australia

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Delayed 1hr leaving.Staff were excellent. No frills only got a drink no crackers or cookies even.Disappointed no lollies even after asking. Overall good flight

1  Thank bter222

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Travel to Cairns with a walker no problems everyone very helpful however, on return on the 22nd October 2018 attempt to exit plane and expecting walker to be at plane door (it had virgin sign on it for this) no walker no help I was told to go to over size pick up not sure how I was to do that without my walker. Had to make my way up to airport doors still no walker. Spoke to staff member he wanted me to use one of their wheel chairs I would not do this as how was I to then find my walker. A second staff member had to put on yellow jacket and he went and found my walker.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A budget airline but comfortable with sufficient leg room, tea, coffee or a soft drink is complimentary.
One is allowed 7kg but I did not have to have my handbag or jacket weighed, they mentioned that a computer was allowed on top of this 7kg as they would rather people put it in the cabin and not the hold which I thought was admirable as most people have one these days.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was our first flight since my wife was paralyzed. The staff at Virgin were amazing on the ground and in the air. They treated her with the greatest respect and kindness.
The 2nd flight from Darwin to Bris
Was also brilliant

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We booked a return trip to Nadi with Virgin because it had the best departure and arrival times on the days we wanted to travel. The price was comparable with other airlines. We paid extra for the EconomyX class and it was well worth paying for. I have never travelled more comfortably in an economy class seat. All on board services were good, although they did not cater for special dietary requirements on that flight.