“Hidden charges and worst flight ever”
Review of WOW air

Reviewed 4 April 2018

AVOID this airline, hidden charges can double the price of the ticket! Customer service is terrible, I was told by one employee to f*** off! Space on planes is minimal

17  Thank Alex I

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We had our return flight booked for February 7th. When we arrived at LAX no flight was scheduled to leave the city. After 2hrs we received confirmation that there was not any flight scheduled to fly to Berlin at all. Too funny, that we were able to make seat reservations for the flight the night before. I filed a complaint on February 14th, till now we have not gotten any response. Wowair has the worst customer service ever. Claim department cannot be reached via phone at all. They schedule 8-10 weeks to review your claim before even responding.

22  Thank E H
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Many has been said about the incredibly cheap tickets, but I'd like to point out that I'm impressed by their customer service as well - the night before my flight from the EU to the US I found out there was a letter missing in my last name (booked in a rush), and with only a slight wait I got a hold of the wow air customer service, who changed the name free of charge 12 hours before the flight - something that was way more difficult and costly with other airlines.

Regarding gate comfort and leg space: really not ideal, but that's what you sign up for with tickets this cheap.

1  Thank Camiel93
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I have flown three times with WOW airlines on the same route. The first two times were positive experiences, but the last was simply abominable. On a connecting flight through Iceland, my 7-year-old daughter and I encountered a significant delay at the immigration line. When we arrived at the gate the plane had not left, but our seats had been given away, as the flight had been overbooked. The staff were unpleasant and singularly unhelpful; they offered no assistance in finding an alternative flight or accommodations. It has now been three weeks since I lodged a complaint, the first time that I have done so in my life, and I have yet to receive any response, despite multiple follow-ups on my part. While they offer a good price, I will never book with them in the future.

20  Thank Mark U
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Had a trip white me wife and kits. Nice flight white a extra good service. Help use white the kits..