“Nice surprise”
Review of Czech Airlines

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Never flown this airline before so was a bit apprehensive. Was included as part of a package deal simply option. Was a bit disappointed to learn was only allowed 8kg carry on case! However, with careful packing was able to come in just under allowance. At no time though we're our cases weighed so could of gone over slightly over no problem.
Flight was on time and crew were really nice. When we approached Praque airport you could see snow on ground! Needn't of worried though. Landing was so smooth we didn't realise we're on ground. All round a great flight. Wouldn't hesitate to use again.Well done Czech Airlines.

• Food and Beverage

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Be ware, this airline not only come 2 1/2 hours late, we got no explanations for the delate or even an apology, not even a complementary glass of water, we paid 2 euros for a bottle of water. This was my first time flying with Czech Airlines y for sure will be the last.

• Food and Beverage
1  Thank burnetbarby
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was s short cheap flight so I was not expecting much but was pleasantly surprised by the level of service.
Charming cabin crew, comfortable seats and actual leg room.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have just been bullied by your personal at the airport . My booking reference is UOTZLY. I am sending a copy of my boarding pass . It says clearly I can travel with my bag . I was with my two children , and just because I had my handbag with me the started to bully us . I have tried to show my boarding pass but the girl with not even looking at it said I would not be allowed to fly.
Other people have been bullied as well , so I have tried to explain to the other girl at the gate that the small item is allowed if indicated on the boarding pass . She has admitted I was right , but the other girl has not even apologised .
They are a couple of bullies and the worst customer service I have ever had . What a nightmare .
And all this departing 2 hours late .... it seems they are not embarrassed at all . I would not be surprised they start shouting to people who travel first class.

1  Thank pia r
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just had an extremely bad experience with the Czech Airlines callcenter. Very unprofessional staff and no help. To start with the beginning.. I wanted to check in for my early flight tomorrow morning from Prague to Düsseldorf. This ticket has been booked for me by my client. During the check in process, I've been able to select a seat as other airliners do BUT: there was NO message telling me if and how much selecting a seat costs extra! The amount hat been nowhere on the website and nowhere during the check in process. As soon as you see the price, I wanted to cancel this by clicking the back button which has been impossible. Even the callcenter agent confirmed that this is impossible. You simply have to pay after you clicked even if you do not know how much in advance or when you did so by mistake. Addictionaly the agent treated me like a little child, I told him I fly for business and my ticket was booked by my travel management and he starts sentance "if you have got it as present...". He probably never heard of women who travel abroad for business apointments and still believes, they need to stay home and take care of the household and children! Is this a standart procedure, dear Czech Airlines?

1  Thank Zuzana V