“On time for once”
Review of Flybe

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

For once, Flybe was on time, departing to Aberdeen and returning back home again next day to Birmingham. I was almost shocked at this adherence to timetable when I travelled with colleagues on a Friday afternoon for an evening business meeting. The flight was comfortable, friendly attendants and all was generally OK. My faith in Flybe is even starting to return. It might take more than one flight, however, the fightback has started!

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flybe flights have always been great for me and the family. Great space between seats and although a little expensive the coffee and snacks are a good buy if needed.

We don't like propelled air planes but the flight back was a jet engine which was a relief.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked a flight for my son under his name but as the parent/guardian I had to put my details and somehow I had made the booking under my name? A bit strange since I have know his name for 15 years. Anyway, I got my confirmation which I didn't check but parked somehwere in my inbox. On the day of travel my sister who was taking my son to the airport had to pay another ticket because his name and my surname got mixed up. I have been emailing the company several times in vain they have refused to give me a refund. They will try and get money anyway they can.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

No complaints here. Wasn’t a long journey, but the flight was smooth, pleasant crew, comfortable seat. Would use again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Due to the sudden death of my Mother in law, my Husband & I had to change our travel arrangements. We had to cancel our flight with flybe. We provided a copy death certificate to all parties concerned in the expectation that due to the circumstances of the cancellation we would be refunded. No such luck with flybe! We have been told that they have a "no refund policy." Even Ryanair, with all their adverse publicity refunded without question. I am bitterly disappointed with the lack of compassion this airline has shown.