“Good for short flights”
Review of HOP!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Timely service and efficient. Allowed us to check-in a bag at no extra cost instead of using the cabin space.

Date of travel: December 2018
    • In-flight Entertainment

Reviewed 12 December 2018

Wonderful crew..fast service.. would select this service anytime.. seats have MUCH more room than other low cost carriers...

Date of travel: December 2018
Reviewed 1 December 2018

I had to fly baclk home, because I was leaving from Paris to go on a family holiday trip to Mallorca. It was my first experience with Hop!, and my second time flying on a regional jet (the previous one was a Avro operated by Cityjet). I really enjoyed the flight, it was very smooth. The seats were confortable, and the legroom was adequate. The cabin crew was lovely and very professional. Plus, free snacks and drinks :D

Date of travel: July 2018
Reviewed 19 November 2018

We had a good experience on this flight. The flight was on time. The staff were welcoming and professional. We were given a hot drink and a sandwich on board. The seats were wide and comfy, and there was plenty of leg room. We checked in using one on the self-service screens, and it was quick and easy to do.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 12 November 2018

I liked the friendly staff and the fact that the pilots were punctual.
On the other hand, I had the mischance to sit on the exit row, so I couldn't keep my backpack (in which I had my laptop, my headphones, etc.) under the seat in front of me.
Also, the folding table was so small, that I couldn't drink my tea and read a magazine at the same time.
Overall, great value for money!

Tip: If you have a connection flight and you're in a hurry, be careful as it takes long getting off the plane (especially if you are seated on the last rows) because only the front door it's used.

Date of travel: November 2018